Thursday, February 20, 2020

49 and Market Vintage Artistry Sage Collection. "Captured"

Hello lovies!! Its my turn on the blog today with some new inspiration. The newest Vintage Artistry Collections are simply divine, and with 4 color schemes to choose from, You may have a problem choosing your favorite. I have used the Sage papers for this layout, and the Stitched frames are from the natural collection. But the butterflies are from the coral collection. Did I say you would have a problem choosing a favorite?? The beauty of all 4 color collections, is that they all blend and coordinate with each other beautifully. This makes your crafting so versatile! So go ahead and purchase all 4 collections. The possibilities will be be endless! Coral, Sage , Natural and Sky. Oh my!!


The 49 and Market Wild Flowers are one of my favorite flower style. I used them in Tangerine. I created the floral cluster,  and it was built on a photo wheel I die cut and mounted on corrugated cardboard to give it height. . The laser cut butterflies from the Coral collection blend in perfectly with the Sage color. I also used the laser cut leaves and vines from other 49 and Market collections to fill in the cluster.


I built my matted photo upon 2 stitched frames. The larger one on the bottom was matted over a cream piece of paper that I stamped and used watercolor on. Both stitch frames were edged with some distress ink and then I stamped the word "captured" onto a laser cut tab and tucked it between the 2 stitched frames. I added a  bit of lace over some cheesecloth to the bottom of the matted photo for added texture. The lace adds a soft feminine touch to the airy spring feel of the layout. 


The tags were die cut from the scraps left over after I die cut the photo wheel. You can't tell that they aren't full sized tags, because I only needed a small portion of them peeking out from behind the photo mat.


Here is another closeup where you can see another tag tucked under the photo mat on the side. I love the little butterflies that seem to be enjoying the beautiful flowers. Hard to see in the photos, but the lighter butterflies have layered wings which lends a beautiful dimension to them.


Thank you for taking the time  today to visit my blog. I hope to keep you inspired. xo


49 and Markets Products Used:
Vintage Artistry Sage 12x12 Collection Pack
Vintage Artistry Sage 6x6 Collection Pack
Vintage Artistry Natural Stitched Frame
Wild Flowers in Tangerine
Wishing Bubbles Minty Breeze
Lacey Trim Cream
Snapshots of Yesterday Stamps
Bold and Beautiful laser cut sheet
Seaside Mini 12x12 Collection Pack

3 comments:

  1. Your color choices were SPOT ON! And when you have this precious little subject, nothing could ever gone wrong with a creation! I love your layout, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photo, gorgeous page; love the photo wheel & all of those beautiful butterflies <3

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!