Tuesday, June 4, 2019

49 and Market "Framed in Flowers"

 Hello my lovelies. I hope you are inspired by the beauty, of one of the new 49 and Market mini collections. Ethereal. The collection features soft pinks, peach, soft grey blues,  and a splash of lavender. And lets not forget the laser cuts. Wow...They simply blow me away how gorgeous they look paired with the flowers. I used 2 of the same paper for this layout, showing front and backside, because they are both so beautiful! I split the paper in half and curled back the top, and added eyelets to the bottom, and laced through some 5 ply jute cording.


This closeup features some of the laser cuts mingling with the flowers. They pair and blend so beautifully! I cut one of the flowers in half and tucked both halves on either side of the framed photo. Besides the leafy clusters, there are also single leaves. I crinkle them a bit for a more realistic look, then tucked them under the flowers.


Building layers is so easy and so much fun adding depth to your projects when you use the laser cuts and flowers together. The viney leaves in the Ethereal laser cut collection look so real! They are beautiful! Tuck them here and there and EVERYWHERE!!! Can never have enough greens in your floral clusters. Or butterflies and dragonflies either!!


This is just a close up showing the depth that can be achieved from layering. A little bit of mixed media rounds out the whole layout.


I used eyelets and Jute Cording to tie the ripped peice back together.


Thank you for joining me this week at 49 and Market...

49 and Market products used:
5 Ply Jute Cording
Ethereal Whisper paper
Country Blooms: Blush
Vintage Shades Botanical Blends: Orchid



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and so well balanced! I just love the dainty look of the layout being a laced up shirt. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, my name is Sunday i am here to say a big thank you to my doctor DR OLU who helped me enlarge my penis.i have never had a happy relationship in my life because of my inability to perform well due to my small penis, due to frustration,i went online in search of solution to ending my predicament and than i came across testimony on how DR OLU has helped them, so i contacted him and he promised to help me with penis enlargement,i doubted at first but i gave him a trial and he sent me the product which i used according to his prescription and in less than a week,i saw changes in my penis and it grow to the size i wanted and since then,i am now a happy man and no lady complains again about my penis.if you also need the services of my doctor,you can also contact him on his email..drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or his whataspp is +2348140654426

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!