Thursday, February 14, 2019

I am joining the 49 and Market Design Team for 2019!!!!

I am beyond the universe excited to announce that I have been invited to join the most fabulous 49 and Market for 2019. To be representing the good old USA, and work with world renowned artists/designers from around the world, is truly a dream. After a little break, I am making my comeback...What better way to do it than to join 49 and Market and the crew!!! 

I took a few courses with Nik the Booksmith in the last year. The journey has taken me to a new creative place. Booksmithing!! Perfect as I adore making mini albums. Think Mini albums on gorgeous steroids!! But I didn't realize just how much I missed scrapbooking until I picked up a box of 49 and Market supplies in my studio, to look for a paper to cover one of the Travel Notebooks I was creating. I have 3 sets of Vintage Artistry (why not!! the designs are to die for!!) Well, I found a paper and thought, I need to create a layout. So I did, and only then, I realized just how much I missed scrapbooking!!! A whole LOT!!

So here is my comeback....And I am super excited to be joining this awesome lineup!!  Let me just say, there are beautiful things to come. Look at these artists!! Can you just imagine what will be coming your way for inspiration. I am sure we will all be blown away!! I can't wait to get started!! 







2019 Design Team
Rachelle Sigurdson   http://rachiebabe56.blogspot.com/

Pascale Bernard http://pbhobby.blogspot.com/

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg https://anguree.blogspot.com/

and ME!! 




2 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations, Lisa! You are a perfect fit for 49 and Market and I think they are so lucky to have you on their DT! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, my name is Sunday i am here to say a big thank you to my doctor DR OLU who helped me enlarge my penis.i have never had a happy relationship in my life because of my inability to perform well due to my small penis, due to frustration,i went online in search of solution to ending my predicament and than i came across testimony on how DR OLU has helped them, so i contacted him and he promised to help me with penis enlargement,i doubted at first but i gave him a trial and he sent me the product which i used according to his prescription and in less than a week,i saw changes in my penis and it grow to the size i wanted and since then,i am now a happy man and no lady complains again about my penis.if you also need the services of my doctor,you can also contact him on his email..drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or his whataspp is +2348140654426

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!