The new collection Sanctuary is simply divine. Each one of my projects today have been created with the new collection. All of the colors I used is from Lindys Stamp Gang.
For this first layout I used Botanical Garden from the Sanctuary collection.I mounted the paper on corrugated cardboard using Mod Podge, then edge distressed it to revel the cardboard. I used Lindys Starburst Spray in Azure Sea ASTERS to add the blue to the background. I used Opal Sea Oats on the edges.
I used the Grunge Frames chipboard, misted it with water and when it was soaked I peeled some of the layers on the chipboard, crunched it bit (very carefully) and dried it with my heat gun. I primed it with gesso, and colored it with more mist.
The leaves were die cut and sprayed with Lindys Stamp Gang in My Mojito Green, then Opal Sea Oats for a gold sheen.
I was saving a stash of single layer Prima Flowers that I just colored with Lindy's and layered them for fullness.
I just love the corrugated cardboard peeking through from under the photo.
For my next Layout, I used Garden Plaza for my base paper. I used Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray in Bougainvillea Fuschia to further enhance the pinks in the paper and did some stamping.
I cut the Roman Clock Set Small in 2 pieces and used it on opposite ends of the layout. I inked it in black. The leaves were die cut and colored with Lindy's in My Mojito Green and enhanced with Magicals then topped it off with a bit of Opal Sea Oats for a dusting of gold. The roses were white and sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray in Bougainvillea Fuschia.
I used pieces of the BFS Checker Bits, and the title is from the Arrow Words set which I inked black and added some mist to match the pinks in the layout. The frames were die-cut from Bird Song Melody in the Sanctuary Collection. I also cut the frame from corrugated cardboard and adhered the die cut to for added depth.
I simply adore these Prima Flowers. The color was awesome, but I made it spectacular with Lindy's Starburst Spray in Bougainvillea Fuschia.
Here is a closeup from The Story arrow words set chipboard.
For my next project, I used the Blue Fern Studios December sketch for the design.
The card is a small space, but the sketch is so versatile.The chipboard pieces I used are Jasmine Collage and arrow Words. I split the Jasmine Collage in have diagonally to spread it out a bit.
I misted the flowers with Lindy's Moon Shadow Mist in Treasure Island aqua and Starburst Spray in Tibetan Poppy Teal. I primed the Smile arrow word then sprayed it with Tibetan Poppy Teal as well.
This is the bottom half of the Jasmine Collage chipboard.I primed it with gesso, then sprayed it with Tibetan Poppy Teal. The die cut leaves were colored with My Mojito Green and enhanced with Magicals then topped it off with a bit of Opal Sea Oats.
This is a view of the top half of the Jasmine Collage.
Don't forget to join the Blue Fern Studios December Sketch Challenge.
Thank You for joining me today far my reveal. Thank you for all of the support and love you have given me throughout the last couple of years.I have some exciting Design changes coming in 2015 and I am very excited about it!! Details coming soon!!!
I hope your Holiday's are Merry and Bright!!