Thursday, June 26, 2014

Down The Garden Path featuring "Under The Boardwalk Flat Fabios"...Lindys Stamp Gang

I am going to take you down a garden path. I  absolutely love Lindys Stamp Gang "Under The Boardwalk Flat Fabios"...The set contains all of my favorite colors. I especially love the lavender and green. So I decided to create something that reminded me of my moms garden full of pathways, hydrangeas and lilacs.I found that one of the new collections from BoBunny, Enchanted Garden is a perfect color match for "Under The Boardwalk".  I have been so lucky to have been able to mix and match my DT paper collections to Lindy's sprays. Or maybe, Lindys just goes with everything!!


I used a mask to create the stone look behind the photo. I sprayed it with Orange Creamsicle then used  a small paint brush and painted the "grout" with Merry Go Round Green to help define the design.



The butterflies were painted using Tilt- a- Wheel Teal, then covered with Rock Candy Stickles to enhance the color.


Lastly, all of the flowers were sprayed with the teal and Pop Rock Purple to further enrich the colors. Most of the flowers were homemade using various dies.


Just another closeup of the flowers and butterflies down my garden path.


I hope you enjoyed the walk down my garden path. Under The Boardwalk helped take me there.
Be sure to enter the June Color Challenge while there is still time.



3 comments:

  1. Oh how I love this Lisa and I adore the butterflies! Almost every lo I do had at least one ;) Lilacs and hydrangeas, my most favorite flowers. My grandma had a huge lilac bush in the front of her home.

    You just did awesome here <3

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your page Lisa! I've always admired the way you had with colours, and how you always managed to come up with the most amazing palettes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it feels like a garden on your page, so very pretty, I love the colors and flowers and your background stone path looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!