Friday, June 28, 2013

Reminder, Google Reader is going away on Monday...

Hi there! As most of you know, Google Reader will be "gone baby gone" on Monday.  Don’t use Google Reader as your reader?  Then you’re fine! But if you do, I recommend switching to Bloglovin’.
I havent a clue why Google decided to axe Reader as I know most of you use it to follow your favorite blogs and keep up with our creative world as we know it. So I have made the transition to Bloglovin’ to read up on the blogs I love and follow.  It was actually super simple and literally took all of 3 minutes.
You just create a Bloglovin’ account and in the process it asks if you want to import the blogs you read on Google Reader to your new Bloglovin’ account.  Click the button to import and that’s it!
You keep your Blogger account as is, you are only using Bloglovin to catch up on the latest posts from your favorite blogs. Super Simple. 

4 comments:

  1. Thank You for this, I had forgotten I was happening. I follow so many wonderful blogs, I would hate to loose them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already switched tp Bloglovin...and following you There.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the reminder! I'm following you on Blogloving now.
    I'm going to warn my readers now and you are more than welcome to join me at Blogloving as well:-) hugs, Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep I have (hopefully) transferred all my blogs onto bloglovin... we shall see what happens on 1st July!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!