I finally used my Dusty Attic Chicken Wire, thanks Jen(abler) but was hoarding it until now. I colored with white acrylic paint and touched it in a few places with Stickles in paprika.
While in Colorado, Krissy took Robin and I to Archivers and I found the punch I had been looking for to create the McGill Lily's. Love it!! I will be posting a tutorial for them later today. I will also be using my Heartfelt Creations Stamps and die to create the same flower. So you will have 2 different options to recreate the Lily. I will also direct you to Paulien's (our newest DT member at Swirlydoos) tutorial for a Lily as well. Hers are so beautiful and made from baby wipes!! Wow...Go green!! So many ways to achieve beautiful results. Thanks for stopping by today!!