Sunday, May 17, 2009

I designed this LO for SWIRLYDOOS May kit "VINTAGE CHIC".I tried to incorporate some of the techniques we have learned. So the flower is the tutorial I did, The flourishes are from the tutorial for Faux Say It in Crystals or pearls by Lynn (FOAMY), the transparency butterfly is colored with alcohol ink, and I used Beggahunas sketch for Vintage Chic. http://www.swirlydoos.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?8835
Check out Swirlydoos for the tutorials!! http://www.swirlydoos.com/page.php?36 The coral and green colored paper is actually the backing Kraft paper that our Prima transparency came in, I used Glimmer Mist to color the paper. I also had a chance to play with the glimmer screens I had, Love it!! I will be doing a tutorial on how to make the butterfly...Which is simply embossing a stamp on transparency, then coloring with alchohol ink...The photo is my daughter before Prom.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Lisa. I love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa...your work is STUNNING!!! I love all the bits and pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!