Monday, October 5, 2020

49 and Market Vintage Artistry Colors Lilac "Sunshine"

Hello Lovelies. Today I bring you some inspiration from the Vintage Artistry in Lilac. Purple is my favorite color, so this collection is on top of my must have lists! I absolutely adore the laser cuts that come in the kits. I have said before they are perfect for my mini album making, but they are also perfect for the layering in layouts. I just cant get enough of them! I created this 12x12 layout with an abundance of gorgeous layering. I did a little stamping on the background, added a few white splatters and some Art Stones when it was done and called it finished. 


I love that all of the collections are just about interchangeable with a lot of the elements. I used leaves from other collections to tuck under the beautiful flowers. I wanted a different color to accent some of the vintage inking I did, so I chose the gorgeous Ginger. It is a color I normally wouldn't pair with purple, but on this layout it works beautifully. 


There are the most beautiful moth stamps in the Vintage Artistry Always Together Stamp set. I stamped a bunch with black archival ink, and shaded them with  some vintage photo ink and a touch of purple on 1. I scattered  a few around the layout. Using some of the scraps from the 12x12 paper I cut out, I die cut a couple of vines for more layering texture. I adhered some Wishing Bubbles and Art Stones in the background. 

I absolutely love layering and using corrugated cardboard or chipboard for added height. And sometime si add it for texture. By backing all of my pieces with cardboard, it gives the layout some weight to it. It is perfect for placing in a shadow box or displayed on a desk or shelf. 

Here is a close up of the gorgeous flowers with the laser cut leaves. I just used a bit of distress ink to the edges to make them pop. Clustering the different sizes makes a nice little bouquet! One of the laser cuts in the Lilac kit had a dictionary ehemera with the word Sunshine. That is what I chose for my title because that reflects my granddaughters personality. She always light up a room when she walks in. But dont they all?? 💓

Thank you for joining me today. I hope you are inspired to create with your favorite colors! And never be afraid to mix and match what you don't think may work, because it just may! xo


49 and Market Products used:

Vintage Artistry Lilac Mini Collection 12x12 paper

Vintage Artistry Always Together Stamp Set

Country Blooms Ginger

Bold and Beautiful Laser Cuts

Wishing Bubbles Grape Soda

Seaside 12x12 Mini Collection Laser Cuts

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS work Lisa! Ginger color actually looks fantastic with the purple! Great choice! This is an outstanding layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. You are my biggest Fan sweet Lisa!! xo

      Delete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!