Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Me and Donna Salazar!!!!


I am extremely excited to announce that I was invited to Guest Design for Donna Salazar Designs!! A big congrats to Elena Olinevich  Nadia Cannizzo Tracey Sabella and Vivian Keh who be sharing the spotlight with me!!! I have all of my Donna Salazar flower dies on a sweet little pile on my scrapdesk. I am soooo ready to make papers bloom!!! Thank you to Donna and Natasha for this wonderful opportunity!! 

Here is one of my entries. 





2013 Donna Salazar Guest Designers include:

Me!!




       
                                                                    Tracey Sabella

14 comments:

Amarilys said...

Congrats! You know I love your scrappy style! Can't wait to see what you come up for Donna Salazar!

Jennie Atkinson said...

Congratulations Lisa, can't wait to see what you do with the flower dies!

Lynn Biermann said...

Congrats Lisa! I am sure you will come up with some great creations for Donna Salazar! :)

Tracey Sabella said...

Congratulations, Lisa!! I love your flowers and can't wait to see your amazing work with Donna's amazing products!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Tamika said...

Congrats you all are such wonderful designers!Have fun!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Big congrats, my friend! Can't wait to see what you create. Such a well-deserved honor!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

HUGE congrats girl :) So happy for you :)

Karenladd said...

WOW!!!! Your projects are just fabulous...congrats!!!

Maria said...

Oh my gosh, that's awesome, Lisa!!! Congrats!! You are my favorite LO artist and so it's no surprise to me you're on the design team!! :)

Vibeke said...

WOW Lisa!! Congrats to you - so fun!!:) Your layout looks good:):)

Vicki said...

Congrats, Lisa! I love your project.

Kelly Foster said...

Awesome news! Big congrats to you, Lisa!!!

Goyi Rodriguez said...

Felicidades!!!!!!!

MARILYN said...

Muchas Felicidades Lisa!! Me alegro mucho!!! Acabo de leer que eres de Puerto Rico..q emocion conocer compatriotas que sientan tanta pasion por este hobby como yo.
Mucho exito!! ;)